Application (house-cleaning + renovation):
- At low pollution: Put 2 caps of emsal Power- & Basic Cleaner in a bucket with lukewarm (5 liter). In case of a strong pollution increase the dosing in an appropriate way.
- Clean floor using a well-wrung out mop.
- Undiluted usage if needed (do not use on sealed parquet).
- Tip: To proof the water resistance of the sealing, let the diluted emsal Power- & Basic Cleaner react at an unremarkable spot for a minimum of 5 minutes.
Application (Removal of old floor layers of polish):
- Apply emsal Power- & Basic Cleaner undiluted evenly on the floor, minimum 5 cap per m².
- Wipe with a moistly cloth evenly and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- The floor should not dry out, therefore clean a section at a time. If necessary add water.
- Use a wet scrubbing brush to remove old polish layers.
- Get the solved residues with a cloth. If necessary repeat it.
- Finish by mopping the floor thoroughly several times with clean water.